Monday, July 20, 2009

What types of human hair tracks are used for African American hair textures?

Currently my hair is uneven. I have longer hair in the front, and in the back it is shorter. My hair is also highlighted. I would like to add hair tracks to the back (four inches), and to the front I would like to add two inches bringing my hair to shoulder length, but I want it to look natural. Someone told me of this new type of human track that blends well with African American hair, but they do not know the brand. In other words, it adjusts to my hair. Hair stylists, please help. What brand of human hair/weave/tracks should I use for my hair? (I am trying to avoid the unnatural look where the weave can be clearly distinguished from the natural hair.)



What types of human hair tracks are used for African American hair textures?

dreame weave works well or goldlocks. It's human hair If you have nappy unrully hair and want to go cheap. yaki

No comments:

Post a Comment