Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ughhh hair probemmmm!!!! HELP.?

i just dyed my hair dirty blonde with bergondy hilights but the hilihts arent that noticible. %26amp;my natural hair color is semi-dark brown. %26amp; i hate my new hair color, i dont have enough money to get my hair redyed and i cant buy the self-do ones.(my mom wont let me) what do i do... %26amp; the lady cut it tooo short



I MISS MY LONG BRUNETTE HAIR. what do i do.



Ughhh hair probemmmm!!!! HELP.?

That sucks! :(



I feel bad for you because something similar has happened to me too.



I honestly don't have an immediate safe solution for you, but please read the rest of my answer...



My natural hair color is sort of semi-dark brown too.



For a drama, i was made to use a green dye with a promise that i will have my hair color back as soon as possible. But the dye cost too much so i had to live with green hair.



I still have green hair. What i do is that i try to get used to it.



I try to think that my hair is cool green. I try to "appreciate" my dumb hair. Whats worse, now my hair has lost some green color so it looks more like are cheap green color (lizard green, i guess).



Thats enough about me, now lets move to you. What you could do is try to like your new hair while saving up money for dyeing it semi-darkbrown again. Try to appretiate your new hair.



I know it is impossible and that I can never understand but this is the way i avoided suffering over my hair's weird color.



Appretiating your new hair will help you not feel too sad over your new hair color, and after you save up enough, you can have the semi-dark brown color again :).



Besides, after you save enough money to have your semi-dark brown hair back, your hair will grow and will be long again.



And look at it this way, when your hair is short, you could entertain yourself by curling some locks. Blond locks look really sexy.



My solution will take more than 4 months at least, but it will keep you satisfied and you WILL end up with long, semi-dark brown hair again.



I wish i had my semi-dark brown hair back.



Cheers, Sam :)



Ughhh hair probemmmm!!!! HELP.?

your screwed then!



Ughhh hair probemmmm!!!! HELP.?

save up your money. Wear it Up in a cute pony tail for now.



On the weekend, experiment with different styles and see if u can find one you really like!



It will grow, and you'll eventually get used to it!



Hey, bad haircuts happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment