Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where can I find Demi-Permanent Hair Color?

Hello all, I recently purchased extenstions don't match my hair color to a "t". My natural hair color is about a 1b, 2 and the hair that I purchased is a little bit more brown than my hair. It's not suggested to color the extensions, since it's already processed. I don't want to go with a permanent color, so I'm looking for a demi-permanent color for my natural hair. Does anyone have any idea of what hair color BRANDS I should look for when looking for a color to dye my hair? Thanks!



Where can I find Demi-Permanent Hair Color?

you should get a semi permanent color im not sure of the color to match but you should go to the beauty supply and take the hair with you that you already brought and match the colors up like that i hope i help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment