Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair help? going on holidays!!!?

I have lost a lot of my hair due to illness, it is in patches. My hair is afro and i cope with this by using clip-on extensions to cover the lost bits of hair and i blend it really well (if i say so myself), i also have an instant weave at home - for emergencies especially when i had lost a lot.



Well i am off on a sun holiday and i want to know what to do (to keep my dignity!) i will be swimming and i will be hot so will need to shampoo everyday.



Can i wear an instant weave on holidays, can i wear my clip-ins or can i put a weave on or glue on (ps my hair is not unhealthy i have just lost patches due to illness, and i am also really skilled at all extension methods, i have to be).



What is the best thing to do, to look good, feel clean each day etc.



there really is not an option to with my natural hair as no woman wants to run around with bald patches.



please help me!!!!!!!



Hair help? going on holidays!!!?

I suggest if you can afford it by a wig that is your kind of style and take that on holiday with you.



Hair help? going on holidays!!!?

Sorry to hear about your illness and a loss of hair that must be horrible :[



I would suggest bringing a weave with you or just simply wearing a bandana when you go swimming.



Also if it is a hot holiday, fashionable hats might be an idea.



Hope it helps



x



Hair help? going on holidays!!!?

Hey! no worries babe, when i go on holiday because its so hot i wear this hairband thing tht covers the whole of ur head! they look prettty :) u can also get ones to match watever swim suit or bikini your wearing!



hope i helped x



Hair help? going on holidays!!!?

Sorry to hear.



FOr later use- try the hairgrowth oil - an oil used by geishas on this site.



It helped my hairloss a lot and even regrew hair in receding lines

No comments:

Post a Comment