Wednesday, July 29, 2009

*Hair Color?*?

I'm thinking of dying my hair a copper red color. I have gold blonde hair right now with blue eyes and fair skin. Should I? I love my hair color but I want to switch it up. If I use a demi-permanent hair color will i still get my natural hair color back in about a month or two? Thanks! :)



*Hair Color?*?

If i was you i wouldn't do it. Even though it is not permanent it will mot likely not wash completely out. And red fades pretty quick so if you are happy with your color keep it believe me i made that mistake before. Good luck



*Hair Color?*?

If you use a demi permanent, it will fade, but usually doesnt come out completely. If you want to switch it up just do some copper lowlights instead of all over, then you have the red and the blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment