Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair colour help pls!?

hi everybody ..last year i got my hair colour done mahogony..my own natural hair colour is really dark brown it hardly came up wen i left it for 45 mins..so then my aunt re apllied it though this time i left it for 4 hrs!!! i thought that was a grave mistake but the hair colour came on so well..but it mainly showed up outside or where there is a lot of light...now in the summer i am planning on going a light brown..somethin along the lines of this...http://www.moviegupshup.net/details.php?...



http://www.moviegupshup.net/details.php?...



http://www.moviegupshup.net/details.php?...



i really like the haircolour n i have very fair skin so people have told me that it would suit me



i need help on whether it is worth the time..my aunt has coloured her hair quite a few times going all different shades of light brown and they do appear..so i was wondering how long should i keep the hair colour on for..i hate using bleach ..your help would be appreciated thnx



Hair colour help pls!?

First off, Color stops working after and hour so the amount of time you kept it on passed the recommened was just damage and superficial color, not permanent color. If it wasn't made to lift hair color then it won't do much to your hair.



Don't use boxed color. You don't really have the knowledge. I did all sorts of fun stuff to my own hair and lucky I still have my own hair after the years of coloring before I went to School for hair. Even if your aunt does her own hair it may have been more luck then science.



Honestly, go to a cosmetologist. If money is an issue, Beauty Schools can do it cheap and all the kids are supervised by teachers. Or go to Sally's (or a place that sells semi-professional hair and beauty supplies where the people working their are trained to be able to help you! NOT a drug store or something) and ask for some advice.



And red doesn't show up well in indoor light. Flurosent lights are green based and cancel out red. Natural light always makes red better.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment