Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need to grow my hair like a weed?

I had a hair stylist apply a hair relaxer on my then natural hair yesterday but she ruined it. I don't know what she did but my hair fell off like crazy, I now have no hair all round my hair line, and the back hair line has big wounds from burning. I am really stressed because my hair was so long and now it hardly goes below the ears. I really need to grow my hair back fastest possible.



please suggest what shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer I should use, any homemade remedies, or anything that will work. how do I deal with the burned hair line. what should i do to make it heal faster and grow the hair faster. pleeeease, I need your help.



I need to grow my hair like a weed?

DO NOT GO SWIMMING, wash hair with drinking water, no shampoo or conditioner, don't let hair out too much in sun, comb it with a wide toothed comb gently so you don't pull out any hair and when wet, let it hang so it dries straight, that way it won't fluff up.



I need to grow my hair like a weed?

Be very careful not to use and shampoo that strips your hair of too many natural oils, because this could worsen the effect and dry out the scalp, and especially if it is wounded, it should not be deprived of natural oils. Try a deep conditioning treatment to help with the fried hair, or another treatment to restore moisture such as a hot oil treatment.



It is very important that you get all the nutrition you need to regrow strong, healthy hair. Folic acid is supposed to be great for helping with hair growth, and can be taken in vitamin form. Also, there are vitamins available called "Hair, Skin, and Nails" which are a mixture of nutrients that are important to maintaining the health and growth of, you guessed it- hair, skin, and nails.



Good luck with everything, I'm sorry about your horrible experience, and I hope these tips help your hair to look gorgeous once again!



I need to grow my hair like a weed?

hi, i am terribly sorry this happened to you. for all this to happen, the solution was left on way too long. while you are waiting for healthy hair to come back in.. i would make a visit to the owner of the salon you went to. this stylist needs to be brought to the owners attention before she does it to someone else. please do this. also, you could sue the salon if you want to look into that. as long as you didn't sign any release before your procedure. this stylist HAD to see your hair breaking off while you were there. take care of those burns, see a doctor about those burns. you can't do anything to make your hair grow faster, i'm sorry about that. but you have to nurse your scalp back to health. ask your doctor about that too when you see him about those burns. good luck!



I need to grow my hair like a weed?

First you going to wait until your wounds heal. She must apply the relaxer on your scalp without applying the protective gel.



You need to go back to the shop and show her what happened to you. I will take her to small claims court. Take pictures of your scalp and hair line.



You can use Doo Gro products, Dr. Miracles products.



www.doogro.com



www.drmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment