Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question about hair colour and style PLEASE help =)?

I was wondering if I could possibly get some help on this issue. Thanks =)



I really need to re-do my hair, because honestly, this colour is boring me鈥?hehe



But the problem is, I鈥檓 stuck between three options and cannot decide which one I want.



1.) getting hair extentions (so that my hair is a good 4 or 5 inches below my chest) and dying it beach blonde.



I like this one because beach blonde is close to my natural hair color and blonde looks good with my skin (light tan).



2.)getting those same hair extentions and dying my hair neon pink.



I like that one also because it鈥檚 a lot bolder and makes a bigger statement. And I do tend to be really loud and outgoing, and I love for my style to reflect that.



Money isn鈥檛 a huge issue, and either way, I am going to have it professionally done. I just want to know what you guys think the better colour will be. I want to make a statement, so please tell your opinions. Thanks =) 鈥揝haki



鈥nd if you needed to know what I look like (because I know skin, measurements, and hair type sometimes help)



I鈥檓 short (4鈥?1 ish), weigh about 120, athletic build, light tanned skin, and chest length straight light brown hair.



Question about hair colour and style PLEASE help =)?

bleach blonde.u sound like my sister lol.but she is big headed.dont no if u r. i bet your one of those barbie girls ;-) i like!



Question about hair colour and style PLEASE help =)?

I think it should be neon pink - quite unique n stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment