Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair is black and i dyed it an reddish brown color. well it took to my roots and not the rest of my

i have dyed my hair back to its natural color black several times. andmy hair has grown out some. so im thinkin the natural hair took and the dyed part didnt. any advice



Hair is black and i dyed it an reddish brown color. well it took to my roots and not the rest of my head.?

Depends on how long you left it on the root area VS the longer area?? or did you do the entire head at one time??



Generally the root area is done first, then the rest, it can then be wrapped in a plastic cap and heated for more intense color, (I'm assuming you are using a permanent color)?



and just leave it on the ends for a longer time. Like if it suggests 20 minutes, I'd leave it on 35 minutes.



I color every 3 week, permanent color, never have a problem.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment