Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

this isnt to important but i dyed my hair a while back brown and it is fading!! i wanted it to but now its almost blonde and my natural hair color is black...am i loosing my real color? and why is my hair soo dry now? i haven died it for about 4 months and i thought my real color should have been grown out by now but it hasnt is there anything i can do to get my natural color back?



Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

i know what you mean i have been trying to dye my hair back to brown forever but it always goes bloned again my sister said all you can do is let it grow out to get your really hair color back. my advice go to a salon and ask if theres anything you can do.



Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

Hi.



You can find highly useful resources for managing your hair on http://healthonlineinfo.info . It's a very useful webguide dealing with hair related issues. Report It



Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

dye all of ur hair black! its gonna look AWESOME!! =]



NICE AVATAR!



Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

Haha of course its important sweetheart. Dont worry too much-- you can go to a salon and get your hair "stripped"-- it takes all of the fake color out and gets you back to your original color (which you havent lost). Unfortunately its not great for your hair but the important thing is that you learned your lesson! :)



Hair!!?!!!!?!!?!!?

Your diet can affect your hair plus the environment you are in.



Remember it is winter and the air is dryer so your hair will be too if you are outdoors allot or in the wind.....Use a conditioner and don't be cheap, buy a good name brand conditioner and you should be OK....the color should come back on it's own unless your hair might be turning gray...

No comments:

Post a Comment