Thursday, July 30, 2009

Straitening Hair?

I have chemically straitened hair, my hair is naturally thick, somewhat healthy, and very very strong. The dark side of this is that my natural hair is growing out and it's very curly, at this point all it is doing is adding volume (which I absolutely hate) and on days I want perfectly straight hair I have to go and straighten almost every piece to reduce volume, (and this takes about 2.5 hours with a bunch of products, a ceramic hair straightener, a brush, and a blow dryer) I have short lower jaw lengthened hair, this makes straitening the back a challenge (also, getting it cut or thinned is not an option, I very recently got that done).



So I am looking for a product that can help me get something that looks like this:



http://i13.tinypic.com/2uh4vhj.gif



To go as close as it can to this (and shorten the process):



http://i16.tinypic.com/4cnm05j.jpg



Any suggestions?



Straitening Hair?

Use pantene smooth and sleek or pantene extra liso. use fantasia frizz buster. mabye get a new iron like FHI or Paul Mitchell. Also ask a black salon they should help you.



Straitening Hair?

Go to the salon and tell them your problem.They'll probably give you a product to help and show you how to do your hair like that better.And maybe straigten your hair so it stays like that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment