Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've had a hair disaster! Someone please help!?

I dye my hair every 2 months or so and have been for the last year and a half. My natural hair colour is medium brown/light brown. My hair up until 3 hours ago was long and blonde.



I wanted to see what it would be like if it was my natural colour again so I bought some semi-permanent die, brown colour.



When I washed it out to my horror it turned jet black.



I want to know, if I go to a hairdresser to get it bleached and dyed professionally, will it cause any damage to my hair? This is the first time i've dyed it again since 3 months ago, and it's semi permanent, but I still think it will stain. I usually dye my hair once every 2-3 months.



Someone please help?



I've had a hair disaster! Someone please help!?

Shave your head and be a "non-racist" skinhead for awhile, and when it grows back, it'll be the natural or "default" color which you can then dye bright pink if you so desire.



Remember, tovarisch,



Bald is sexy!



I've had a hair disaster! Someone please help!?

Keep messing with it and you will either end up having to shave your head or it will fall out on it's own.



I've had a hair disaster! Someone please help!?

It will not ruin your hair,but you should purchase a good hydrating shampoo from the salon to help re-hydrate your hair.Most salon dye's are actually conditioning and good for your hair.If you try to lighten it yourself there is a great possibility it will turn orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment