Thursday, July 30, 2009

My black hair dye won't come out?

Well, I dyed my hair in June 2007, eight months ago, and my semi-permanent black hair-dye hasn't washed out. I went through a craze-faze of washing my hair twice a day and using the strongest, nastiest shampoos to make it come out. My natural hair is a very light shade of honey-blonde, and my friends say maybe because my hair is so light it absorbed it bad-assly. My mother went to a hair-salon about five months ago, and asked what was to be done. She said to not try and bleach/dye my hair, to not strip of the dye or apply any chemical. She said to wash it out, and go out in the sun. But, I followed her instructions and it hasn't lightened in the slightest, only my roots are visable now. I really do need to get rid of it, because I'm moving schools and they have a strict NO DYE, NO PIERCINGS AND NO BOYS policy. I am considering having it stripped out, but I seriously want to know if it does immense damage?



My black hair dye won't come out?

Black semi-permanent dye is effectively a permanent dye. I dyed my hair black last year and my hair didn't return to its natural colour until I'd cut all the dyed hair off.



It's not going to come out completely no matter how much you try stripping it with strong shampoos, and in fact you'll only damage your hair by constantly subjecting it to such harsh treatment.



I suppose you could go to the hairdresser and see if they can strip your hair and dye it back to a colour close to your natural one, so regrowth isn't so obvious. Your hair condition won't be great, but it's either that or cut it off and wait for it to regrow.



My black hair dye won't come out?

Try head and shoulders shampoo, i have heard that it helps to strip the colour from hair.



My black hair dye won't come out?

well if you want to try it I know that if you buy a home perm that will strip it out ???



you just put the stuff on dont actually put the rollers in..



and then get it cut really short to help it renew its strength.



By the way that school sounds scary



My black hair dye won't come out?

Even if you strip it, you may still have to color it afterwards.



My black hair dye won't come out?

Try a shampoo called Metallex. It's just like a strong shampoo. Try it alone or with developer. Follow the directions carefully. Good luck!



My black hair dye won't come out?

Go buy color oops at your local rite aid or longs drugs. It will strip the color out with out damaging you hair! i used to 3 times in like a week and didnt damage my hair at all!



My black hair dye won't come out?

I dyed my hair black in August 06 and kept dying it black till May 07 when i decided to go bk to my natural colour brown.



My hairdresser Bleached my hair, then after she had bleached it, she put a brown dye over it.



It didn't get very dry and i just made sure it left condtioner in everyday for a week and it was fine.



Do you like your hair black, cuz if you do, the school doesnt have to know youve dyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment