Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

Ive recently (25/02/2008) bleached my hair and it has turned a yellowy colour, near my roots its more a white and then nearer the ends its like a darker yellow, i dont know why it has done this as the dye was but on evenly and my hair is only shoulder length. Also, i used the Herbal Essences bleach blonde kit (i am unsure of the actualy product name).



The real question is..



How can i get rid of the yellow without destroying my hair?



I have died my hair many a time and its been fine but at the moment i am very upset about my hair as it is yellow and as i am still at school i find it embarrasing and luckily i have a fringe which covers my dark eyebrows well.



I am not sure what to do with my hair but i am certian i want rid of this yellow colour. I would like to have my natural hair but unfortunately i cant have that at this moment :(



Any suggestion on how to do it the healthiest way possible.



Or any ideas for colour would be appreciated.



Thankyou :)



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

You may go to your hairdresser with the box of dye (they'll need the ingredients list) and they'll set you right. This happened me before and it was dreadful but it was perfect once the hairdresser worked their magic



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

really ur only and safest option is to go to a good realiale hairdresser and ask them to sort out ur colour (their hair dyes are better quality) and they know what they are doing!



good luck!



and dont dye ur hair again at home!



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

use a toner with a blue base



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

I always put a sachet of 'shader' in ash blonde in my hair whenever I bleach it myself. Find in supermarkets,Boots, Superdrug ,or any chemist.



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

Bleaches are only supposed to pre-lighten your hair. You need to buy a blonde colour dye to put on after that. This will remove the yellow colour and will give the result that youre after.



The reason why it is lighter at your roots is because its warmer at your roots (because of your head heat) and the warmth speeds up the lightening proccess. It will always be un-even, dont worry,



Just go and buy a blonde dye or toner and this will remove the yellow "brasiness"



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

Go to a profesional!!!!They will have to fill it because you have destroted your hairs' cortex and then color it back to a more natural color.Do not try to fix it at home your hair may go green !!!!!!



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

I would suggest a hair dresser too! Or try a beauty school if trying to save money. It is a good learning experience for them, and the teachers will usually make sure everything goes good! Otherwise a violet toner. If you had previous color on your hair then that is probably why it is yellow on the ends. But I would never suggest bleaching your own hair! Or atleast buy products from a supply store!



Bleached yellow hair. Help me please?

Well if your planning to go blonde(im guessing you did) then you need to apply a toner. Bleaching is designed to pre-lighten the hair, whilst a toner actually gives you the color you want! Hair color works in the same way as the color wheel, so if you have a lot of yellow tones in your hair, you need to use a blue based toner to counteract them( blue is opposite yellow on the color wheel, and so will help "cancel" the yellow tones out!) It is probaly best to get it done professionally, because they're more experienced at this kinda thing. But if that's not an option, then buy a toner( from your local drugstore)



However! Be careful if you wish to put a brown on your hair as it could go green...so if you want to take this option(go brown) you'll probably need to put a red on first( sounds stupid i know) and then apply the brown.



But for a blonde? You should use blue based toner!



Good luckk!

No comments:

Post a Comment