Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to get my hair curly/wavy???

My hair is about 3 inches longer than my shoulders. My natural hair seems to be caught in between wavy and curly. I like my natural hair...when it's wet. As it dries, it completely poofs and looks like a giant triangle!! I straighten my hair about once a week and wear it down... but I normally throw it in a pony tail. Is there a way to wear my hair in soft pretty waves or curls?? I've tried cloth rollers and those make my hair a bit too SPRINGY. im looking more for a softer look. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!!



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

to get that wet wavy look definetely try...."Pantene curl scruching spray gel" or "Nexus VersaStyler artistic designing lotion"....but my fav is the pantene (lasts all day)....even w/ my hair dry, i just spray it all over my hair and scrunch and style it with my fingers....it works great!!



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

yes, try a curling iron. they work well and I use Sunsilk Anti-Poof Conitioner which de-triangles the shape of my poofball hair. I usually straighten mine though.



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

Same as mine, i usually straighten it, but ocaisionally i will straighten it then lightly curl it (with a curling iron). Its just lose waves (and it looks amazing), and u must try it, it looks really nice!



Good Luck



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

You're asking me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

get a perm or get a curling iron. But the perms better for your hair but it has to last almost a year.



How to get my hair curly/wavy???

buy some garnier fructis scrunch spray and spray it in your hair while it is still wet from the shower (make sure you scrunch it with your fingers it though, don't just spray it) ... let it air dry and that should work, that's what i do with mine. when you style it the way you want it use aussie sprunch spray as a hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment