Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair stylists please help me!!!!!?

so i was blonde for a year and then i decided to get extensions that were brown.. so i dyed my hair to match the extensions. now i've taken the extensions out and i really don't want to damage my hair any more by dying it. my hair doesn't hold dark colors very well so it's already faded alot.



so here's my question if the brown color is fading out of my hair will it go to my natural hair color when it's all faded out or will it go back to the blonde?



: )bae



Hair stylists please help me!!!!!?

yeah it will go back to blonde. bleaching to blonde takes all the color pigment out of your hair so when the color fades it will go back to blonde.



Hair stylists please help me!!!!!?

It'll fade out to blonde. Your natural color no longer exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment