Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair troubles!!?

I have super fair skin (almost ghostly.. :-/) %26amp;nd I have super dark eye brows (the German in me). My natural hair color is yellowish blond hair. I have dark brown hair right now.



I'm getting bored of dying my hair brown and I'm not sure I wanna go back blond because I'm self conscious.



What color/s should I dye my hair? Give me your opinion



Hair troubles!!?

Try a reddish auburn brown. It's what I have in my hair right now. It's very pretty! (I have super fair skin also)



Hair troubles!!?

reddish. i think it'd look cool. but not like blood red. more natural red.



Hair troubles!!?

Red is always hot ~ just tends not to stay in that long.



Black is cool too, but it's terrible if you want to get rid of it.



Hair troubles!!?

Well you could go a lighter brown or even a red. or a brown with a hint or red. Or you could do dark with blonde highlights.



Hair troubles!!?

I am irish/ german- so we may have a similar skin tone. I love my hair being auburn!! Go with something reddish. maybe medium or light bown with some red undertones.



when you dye your hair, add just a little to the eye brows so that they arn't too dark. (CAREFUL tho-- don't get that shizzz in your eyes!!!)



Hair troubles!!?

my opinion is to go a burgundy/red.



ive had it before and i loved it.



P.S. your description of you sounds alot like me=]



Hair troubles!!?

Do not color your hair home, go to a professional hairdresser.



The newest in coloring hair is ORGANIC colors, with no peroxide and no ammonia, Jalyd Color head, go to the web site www.john amico.com and get the number so you can call and ask for a hairdresser there carry that brand, and are close to where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment