Thursday, July 30, 2009

Natural Relaxers?

I'm African-American and I have natural hair right now, no chemicals. I don't want to get a perm again because I know the efrects, and with my hair it will do more harm then help. But I also have very thick hair and frizzs up as soon as it hits moisture. So, hot combing it won't help. I've heard of natuarl relaxers(all natuarl relaxer, no chemicals), where can I buy one? What are the name some?



Natural Relaxers?

I recently used this one on my friend who has EXTREMELY thick hair with very tight curls. her hair was very damaged because she blow dried and then flat ironed everyday.



while her hair didn't turn out sleek and silky it definitely wasn't in worse condition then before and she says that it's actually healthier than than before we did it. I highly recommend it!



http://www.freshlookhair.com/bodiphier.h...



Natural Relaxers?

i honestly dont think u should try 2 put any type of natural relaxers in ur hair. i dont know of any. think if u use a good moisterizer like oilve to keep moisture in ur hair and if ur dont wont it so fizzy or u want a straight style i say go to a stylist and have them press it but make sure they know how to deal with natral hair because they could cause damage 2. belive me i know good luck on whatever u decied

No comments:

Post a Comment