Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help plz..ideas for short hair...help....PLZZ!!! stuck...need help!!?

a few days ago, i went to the hairdresser's to get myself a haircut...my first proper haircut in my life. i did go for the occasional trim and maybe a littler new fringe. But this time i went for a layered cut... and it's pretty short. after the hairdresser cut my hair she blowdryed it and all and i looked hawt and sexii and put my hair in rollers.



the reason i cut it was because of my hair falling out and it's dryness and dullness, plus i thought it was time for a new look.



my natural hair is a very curly frizzy afro and i need ideas on how to style my hair when it's a frizzy extra-special afro and when it's straight and blowdryed or straightened.



plus humidity makes my hair puff up, frizz anda go back to it's



original natural form.



i'm only 13=p i don;t dye my hair with chemicals ..i occasionaly dye it with henna



Help plz..ideas for short hair...help....PLZZ!!! stuck...need help!!?

FALT IRON AND ROLL YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY AND A GOOD MOISTERIZER

No comments:

Post a Comment