Thursday, July 30, 2009

Madusa hair..?

i really need to do something with this mess, i will explain.



i havent worn my hair down in basically 3 years, ever.



well except when i went to the hair dresser and she straightened it nice for me.



My hair is SUPER SUPER thick, curly AND wavy!



its realy embarassing actually, i let it down the other night after a shower just to see how my natural hair looks, and i pretty much looked like a lion lol. My hair is a bit past my shoulders.



i was thinking ..if i got a good flat iron, and maybe some straight extensions..would it weigh down my hair?



how would that look?



Madusa hair..?

You could try the Loreal Extenso treatment. My friend has similar hair type like you, she went in for Extenso and now her hair looks long, straight and shiny. She has a round face so it also lengthens her frame giving her a slimmer look. She has her hair retouched once in 6 months. So consider Extenso. Good Luck!



Madusa hair..?

extensions will not help.



a good iron and a smoothing cream should



Madusa hair..?

dont get a flat iron, thats just going to fry your hair, and you will have to have it a straight style, if you got it chemically relaxed, it would still be curly, but it would be managable

No comments:

Post a Comment