Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What hair color should i do?and style??

okay well i've had brown all my life either just brown or with blonde streaks or with red and black streaks.And wlel i'm kinda getting bore dof it.



not to mention my hair makes me look kinda stoned or dead or mabe thats my skin and eyes.



-my hair now is a dark brown.



-my natural hair color is a mediumish dark ashy kinda brown



i dont really want to go red because red fades easy. I kinda want to go blonde i know the roots will show for ever color thats nto your natural they do. I just want something diffrent pretty much. Any awnsers??



-oh and my hair is no just past my shoulders lieka n inche and i got side bangs and layers, any diffrent way that might be a good style. ??



What hair color should i do?and style??

Bosshairstyles.com has lots of cute hair of different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment