Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair cut n colour. need some opinions :)?

Well i wanna do something trendy and stylish with my hair. I'm so sick of my boring plain jane hair. Im a lil worried about going blonde.. even though my natural hair colour is like a darkish blonde. I love my friend Maz's hair cut and colour, and its what i want to do with mine.. I think im going to go to Tony %26amp; Guy to get this done, im willing to spend the money ... but .. if anyone knows a better place for caucasion hair .. let me know :) THANKS!



me:



http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ichiban...



maz:



http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ichiban...



Hair cut n colour. need some opinions :)?

wow i love her hair! haha



it looks like it's layered all around and choppy



i think you should go for it, because i was going to suggests that hair cut either way



you should be different from her and keep the color, but add thick blond highlights in a random spot of your hair (preferably the bottom)



Hair cut n colour. need some opinions :)?

The blonde hair style and coloring in the photo with the horizonal stripes Top is very complimentary to your facial features. The bangs coming forward from the crown of your head and I much prefer the shorter hair styles anyway. You can't go wrong with keeping that one and hon, it is not boring..... no way. I would keep it if I were you. But if you just have to have a change, find something similar; not that different. As I said, the blonde coloring is perfect for you. You really do look better in a lighter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment