Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

I havent died my hair in like 10 months because I was pregnant. My roots are a few inches long now and my natural hair color is dark brown/ashy black. The rest of my hair is black, and its long.



I want to go brown.



Can I even go brown? Will it be hard to strip the black color out? Will it damage my hair too much? Will it turn out even? Should I even attempt to do it on my own with store bought colors or should I go to a hair dresser?



Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

I suggest you have it professionally done, because a lot of the things you described are things that could go wrong. Chances are if you do it at home, something will go wrong. Better to be safe than sorry!



Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

go to the hairdresser you are going to try to go lighter and you will orob end up goldy and the new growth wont be the same as the mid shaft and the ends will be darker yet.. so go in because that is whta they get paid to do ,fix you!!



Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

I have seen to many home hair dye jobs gone wrong. And once it goes wrong the person goes to a professional to do it right. save your self the worry and time. They do go to school to learn techniques and have access to better chemicals. besides you just had a baby treat yourself you deserve it.



Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

you should most deffently go to the salon do not get the box color from the store. trust me as a hair dress myself it will make it harder in the long run with box on your hair if you want to change it in the long run because of all the build up.



also is the black you have on now box? if so it still wont be hard to get your hair to a brown because, all they have to do is strip/ligthen your hair and when they do that it will turn to like a red/orange color and then they would put on the brown hair color.



but if you try to do it your self the box color might not be able to lift your hair to the brown you want. because the box color does not have a devloper that lifts color in it only blond. anothere thing is that you have regroth and then you got color treated hair which means that they would have to use to different colors to get all your hair to match so, it is all even with one color.



anothere thing you girls can get your hair color while being pregnet it is safe. the only thing you can not do is get your nails done because of the dust when filing the nails and you can not get a perm because the chem in a perm are way to storng for any pregnet women to be around.



but good luck on your hair hope it comes out looking better than ever!



Hair color problem-Can I dye my hair brown?

you can go brown. you mite have to use bleach on your ends being that there is color on them. your regrowth you wont have to use bleach. depending on what color brown-dark-light (not recommended-being that your roots are so dark) i would say get a good trim on your ends before attempting anything. and if you dont want your hair to turn red-go to a professional. it would be alot easier to spend the money to have someone else do it the right way-and if you dont like it-you have the right to get your money back or for them to do it over. believe it or not there IS a BIG difference between store bought and professional products. especially since they are trained to do things like this. always make sure to keep your hair conditoned-especially being that it is long and you are thinking of going lighter. professional-you shouldnt have a problem- good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment