Monday, July 27, 2009

Blonde Hair?

I am thinking of dying my hair color to mostly blonde. My natural hair color is a darker brown, and I just want to dye most of it blonde, but still have some brown show through. A few months after I change my hair color, when my hair gets longer, will it look weird? What I mean is will my hair be half blonde and half brown, or will my brown hair mix in with the blonde to just look like regular high-lights?



Blonde Hair?

To be honest, that sounds kind of... gay. I'd say keep it dark brown. That's a sexy color on guys.



Blonde Hair?

Get it touched up every 6-8 weeks and you won't have a problem.



Blonde Hair?

brown hair is too common on guys. I like the mostly blonde not all the way. Very hot. But you will have to go back in and touch up your roots if you are going to grow your hair longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment