Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair color question?? help?

hey.. a little about me, my name is jeni, im 18, im half white and half vietnamese, my natural hair color is dark brown, my eyes brown too..but anyways I just needed some opinions or suggestions on what color should i die my hair. I might be going out to the salon, but not quite sure I might decided to do this at home.. heres a link to what my hair color looks like now



http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t279/...



the short hair ones are more recent. I want to change my hair color and do something new. so if you guys have any suggestions or opinions or ideas please let me know. ohh and also what type of products you would suggest.



THANKS!



Hair color question?? help?

since you hair is pretty dark, i recommend that you have it done professionally. I just went from black to blonde and really damaged my hair by doing it myself.



I think you would look really nice with some heavy caramel colored hi-lites, especially around your face. You are a pretty girl, and should stay true to your heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment