Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wanting to get two-toned hair... do these colors match?

Ok so i dyed my hair a few months ago and it is a lightr color than my natural hair. now my natural hair is growing back in so u can see my roots. But i dont want to dye my whole head again because i have done it one too many times in the last year and im afirad my hair is going to get really damaged. But i really want a change-- I want to color the underneath part of my hair a different color to create the 'two-tone effect'.



This is the color of all of my hair now--



http://www.stuff4beauty.com/pics/SO5A.JP...



and this is the color i was thinking of getting for the underneath part-



http://www.garnierusa.com/img/our_produc...



what do u think?



should i go for the two-tone look?



or should i not since my roots are showing?



Wanting to get two-toned hair... do these colors match?

girl, if you want to have two toned hair you gota do it with two different colores so that you can see the underpart. make it black ubderneath and light brown on top. or get ur hair dark brown with lighter lightlints! gud luck!



Wanting to get two-toned hair... do these colors match?

yeah sure they do. no major difference though.



Wanting to get two-toned hair... do these colors match?

i love the two tone look... i am going to go blone on top and brown underneath myself... i personally like the second color ( the darkest one)... go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment