Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want my hair dark brown....I got reddish brown.?

I had blonde highlights on my natural dark brown hair. I colored over it with Garnier, Light Brown ( The one for dark hair ) I liked the color but now I want something closer to my natural hair color. I colored it 2 weeks ago using Garnier again but in Dark Brown. My hair just has a dark reddish tone. What do I do or use to get Dark Brown? My hair is very oily also. HELP



I want my hair dark brown....I got reddish brown.?

spray paint



I want my hair dark brown....I got reddish brown.?

Hi,



Iknow this all too well, I have dark brown hair also and every summer I put blond streaks in it and by fall I want it all brown again.



Believe it or not the BEST product is also the cheapest: Colorsilk by Revlon, it is about $2.97 in WalMart. I have tried the expensive ones too and the red always comes through.



Here is a link so you'll know what the box looks like:



http://www.revlon.com/brandcollection.as...



I want my hair dark brown....I got reddish brown.?

once you bleah your hair your removing color so to put it back it will be slightly lighter and it will wash out everytime you shampoo. so pick out a dark drown level 4 or 5 depending on your natural level also make sure the color has a green base this will cancel out the red tones. oily hair needs to be washed daily. make sure your not adding extra oil with the products your using.



I want my hair dark brown....I got reddish brown.?

Use shampoo and hair masks that contain Rhassoul ( moroccan clay), it's all natural and puryfies and rebalance extremely oily hair and scalps.



Don't spend any further money on buying hair colors that will debalance your hair even more. Either use dark brown henna powder to color it, which will also work against oily hair and conditon hair the same time. The highlighted strands will still appear a bit lighter cause color pigments have been stripped off.



Or invest some money in seeing a real good hair-%26amp;color stylist to achieve the desired result without stressing your hair with more color experiments

No comments:

Post a Comment