Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair bleach?

I want to dye my hair but natural hair color is black.I was wondering What is a good hair bleach?How much does it cost?Where can I get it from?Also my hair is relaxed (chemically straighten).Don't tell me to go to an hair dresser.I want to do this on my own.Thanks



Hair bleach?

I have recently bleeched my hair blonde myself from being brown, it came out yellow and i got it a nice blonde but it is seriously like straw it is that dry.



First, you should use a pre-lightner which can lighten your hair up to 7 shades. It WILL go yellow or even orange as it is stripping the pigments out of your hair.



Then, try loreal preference but not the blonding one.



Make sure you leave your hair for at least a week after you have used the prelightner before you put anything else on.



Also, condition it LOADS and shampoo less as your hair will go dry with bleaching it yourself.



Hope thats helped.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment