Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair Style?

I'm planning on coloring my hair then styling it, i have dirty blond hair with natural red highlights (the scottish and irish) and i was just wondering, would a light blond (highlights) look good with my natural hair color or would another color look better? I'm also planning on either getting it layered too, any tips? THANX!



Hair Style?

I think that the highlights would look good and natural in your hair. As for the layers, be careful: the last time I got layers and my hair started growing out, it made me look like I've got a mullet.



Hair Style?

sure i think blonde highlights would look nice are you coloring yourself ?are you going to a stylist?i love my hair layered but it dependson your hairs texture if you need layers and just how much good luck !



Hair Style?

I think honey blond would go great with your natural color because it will highlight your face and layer would be great also because your hair would have a lot of body and texture to you hair and it will bring on a new look for you



Hair Style?

Use hairstyles software before getting it done. It will avoid surprises.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



Hair Style?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment