Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dyeing hair!?

ok like today I am getting blonde hair dye (I still have my natural hair color) but I need to know wich shade would look best on brown hair a bit on the dark side. I am going into 6th grade and the only reason I am doing this is because I need to umm... like have blonde hair it isn't pier pressure...i was thinking about doing the 30 day wash out but ppl are telling me that you can't do that with brown hair and I really don't want to end up with hay hair like my sister. do you have any ideas on what I can do?! I need some more answers......



Dyeing hair!?

just light streaks



Dyeing hair!?

go to a salon to get it done, they will lighten it gradually if your hair is very dark. or just give you lots of highlights, but if u do it at home it may not come out how u would want it to.



always better to go to a professional



Dyeing hair!?

I doubt blonde hair dye (like from a drug store?) will lighten your brown hair. .you'll have to bleach it to make it blonde. Wash out color will def not work unless you want to go darker.



To keep from damaging it you should get highlights. . and use good conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment