Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Have A Major Question About Foam Hair Rollers!!!!?

Okay, I have naturally curly and wavy hair. I got these pink 'Goodie' foam hair rollers and I'm debating whether I should use them or not because I am afraid that after washing my hair, putting them in, going to sleep, and waking up and taking them out, my natural hair will effect the result. I want my curls to go in a spiral and be big. I don't want the result to be mixed between my natural wavy/curly hair and the curls my curlers made. PLEASE TELL ME IF MY NATURAL CURLY, WAVY HAIR WILL EFFECT THE RESULT OF PUTTING THE ROLLERS IN!!! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!



I Have A Major Question About Foam Hair Rollers!!!!?

well, no. I've had those rollers before and I have straight hair. It made my hair super curly, but when I washed and brushed my hair, it was gone. Besides, it's not like your getting a perm which will make the curl permanent. I don't think the curlers would make a difference to your hair, though



I Have A Major Question About Foam Hair Rollers!!!!?

i have the same kind of hair as you i used them and it turned out just fine



I Have A Major Question About Foam Hair Rollers!!!!?

Just wrap them in a spiral on the roller so that the roller is pointing up and down, not sideways. When you take them out, do not comb or brush, or seperate too much with your fingers. If too curly, lightly spritz with water or dampen your hands and smooth through the firizzy parts. I personally prefer hot sticks for spirals, and yes, I too have curly wavy hair. Good luck!



I Have A Major Question About Foam Hair Rollers!!!!?

If your hair is curly, just make sure you roll them in small sections that are combed out straight. The sections need to be small so it will dry completely during the night. As long as you comb the sections out straight before you roll them and make extra sure they are dry before you take them down, they should do fine. Use LOTS of hairspray. Spray them when you roll them and after you have them rolled. Then spray them again after you take them down. All the hairspray is the key to keeping them in big curls and keeping them from frizzing. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment