Saturday, July 25, 2009

Free hair to-do videos online.?

Does anyone know of how to videos online that show spet by step instructions for free. I know Braids by Berlin. I purchased two videos in the past they were helpful but very basic. I'd like to learn how to do treebraids, finishing a full weave and the malaysian weave. I'd also like to learn different techniques for cornrowing the base of my weaves. I can do a weave but I have a dificult time sewing the the crown into that little circle so I use closures or leave hair out and blend the hair. I'm going natural and will need to have all my natural hair braided because the texture of my hair doesn't match the fake/extension hair being added.



PLEASE HELP!!!



THANKS! : - )



Free hair to-do videos online.?

TRY LOOKING VIDEOS UP ON EITHER "GOOGLE" OR YOU TUBE.



Free hair to-do videos online.?

ummm go to seventeen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment