Monday, July 20, 2009

Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I have nothing against blondes but it just seems like everyone is always dying their hair blonde or getting blonde highlights even if it doesn't look good on them. So many brunettes dye their hair blonde even if their natural haircolor might be prettier. I am a natural brunette and have my natural brown hair now and for awhile I had blonde highlights and yeah it looked nice but I didn't think it was soooooooo much better or prettier than my natural hair color. A lot of ppl tell me blonde hair would suit me b/c of my blue eyes and light skin but I like having dark hair, I think it's just as pretty! People still act like having blonde hair is sacred or something and that being blonde automatically makes you attractive. Like about Britney Spears' shaving her head, people's reactions were: "She had such beautiful blonde hair". Please! Her brunette hair was nice Personally I think dark hair is a lot prettier, that's just my opinion. No I am not jealous because I know some ppl will say that.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

It is what people push in the entertainment business



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

well because blonde do like everything better and well they kinda have a bad rep but no one cares but they just do it Report It



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

You sure put a lot of effort in this question.. will a one word answer win Best answer or no?



For vain people hair color may be an issue.. for most of the rest of us we never think much about it.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

i guess blonde is the new fad.....but my opinion is that highlights should be illegal (bright blonde hair looks tacky with dark hair...)



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

its not everyone thinks theyre not as bright as brunettes



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

My hair is blond, its my comfort zone. It fits me best, I think. I know plenty of people who think brunettes are more exotic looking. Its all personal preference.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I think the roots (no pun) of this go wayyyyy back in this country.



For ages, the "archetype" for beauty here has been a blonde.



You can see evidence of it in movies from the 40s, %26amp; 50s to today.



Personally, I'll have a sultry brunette ANY day. I only make Very rare exceptions....



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I don't know and I agree with what you are saying but a girl can have a hideous face and have blond hair and there will always be some stupid guy that thinks she's hot.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I am blonde....I wouldn't trade for any other color....



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

i hate a fake blonde,



true blondes are different, they are born blonde



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

According to Frenchy from Grease "Blondes do have more fun."



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I definitely have to agree with you!!!! A lot of people with blonde hair prance around with the attitude "im blonde so im so unique". When nowadays, sooo many people are doing it. So when I look at them, their beauty is plain and boring because ALL i see if blonde nowadays. And in a lot of guys eyes blonde is so fake. I dont understand. When I dyed my hair blonde I was blind because I felt so unique with blonde hair, then months later when I dyed it back to brown I saw my true beauty. Blonde hair also tends to bring out imperfections on your face more when you get them.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I agree. almost everyone at my school has (unnatural) blonde hair. I have extremely dark brown long hair( although my avatar has black hair cause its closer to my color and it has short hair(I really liked the hat) my hair goes to my butt) and not to be concided but I think Its very sexy. Actually I think Dark hair is sexier.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I'm open to all types but I do admit a preference for brunettes. Maybe blonde hair is somehow associated with youth, fairness or innocence (good guy - white hat, bad guy - black hat)? But that thought scratches some deeper cultural stuff.



Or it could be simply that the blonde color hides gray and white hairs better (and dandruff?)!



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

Because everyone wants to match that old saying "blondes have ore fun".



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

same here. when i was in the 7th grade i wanted blond hair really bad. now im in 9th grade and i would never dye my hair blond, i actually want to dye the blond parts of my hair (since i have a lot of natural high lights) a dark brown. im not allowed to but if i was my hair would be a dark shade of brown. most the blonds i have seen have very thin hair and they have a lot of split ends, and i dont want that. im happy being a thick haired brunette. yea. who cares if more people like blonds over brunettes.. at least we can read



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

Light hair brightens a woman's face and somehow makes us just feel brighter. I started at 16 until I had my 1st baby at 21. I darkened it to look "matronly." Man it only took me about a year to go blonde all over again and I felt much better.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

I can't really believe you would say that...you are seriously stereotyping...you're putting ALL blonde people into the valley girl, ditsy, idiot group...i have natural blonde hair and it NEVER even crossed my mind for a second to think that it would make me even slightly "better than someone else"...i completely disagree with you that the majority of blondes are shallow and think they are "sacred" because I know a TON of really great blonde people who are the sweetest, most humble people you will EVER meet.



...i know some people with ugly blonde hair, but i also know some people with ugly brunette hair...it depends on the person if the color of hair is ugly or not. not ALL blondes are pretty and not ALL brunettes are pretty either.



Why is blonde hair so over-rated?

Well I have blonde hair right now, but I've had black hair, brown hair, and even reddish brown hair. Some people just like experimenting with different hair colours. I don't think it really matters....its just hair, people can have fun with their hair and do whatever they like.



A lot of people like blonde hair because it IS gorgeous, it shines in the sun and is light and pretty.



But a lot of my friends that are naturally blonde dye their hair brunette, because there's something mysterious and sexy about brunettes.



So really, who cares what other people do with their hair. People just do what makes them happy and there's nothing wrong with that. I think all hair colours are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment