Monday, July 20, 2009

Damaged hair because of hair dresser?

This hair dresser put bleach I think to remove red hair color ( white paste very strong smell) %26amp; left it on hair for half an hour because she was busy attending other customers. After she washed . My hair became very stiff , brittle %26amp; straight in bad way, she had to use special comb to separate my hair. I complained then she gave me conditioner to use . I noticed later that it has also broken my hair at top of my head %26amp; this has resulted in thinning hair on top. It looks like broken hair will grow back but obviously it will take some time. Meanwhile what can I do to restore my natural hair texture ? How long it takes hair to grow long ? Can I use hair color ( Loreal) for touch up to cover my grey at root ?Thanks.



Damaged hair because of hair dresser?

Spray Advance Techniques: Intense Repair in your hair, mainly at the roots (I've used this, it helps to restore your natural hair texture). It depends how long it takes by how fast your hair grows, if it grows fast, obviously it'll be a shorter time. Loreal should be a good touch up, but be careful since your hair is sensitive when damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment