Monday, July 20, 2009

How can I naturally strip hair colour so I can get my natural colour back without damage????

you cant, what you can do is go to a beauty supply store and buy the color strip product, ask in the store and they will tell you how it works, and most of them have special vitamins and stuff so that your hair doesnt get damamged. i use it all the time.



How can I naturally strip hair colour so I can get my natural colour back without damage????

You can't strip colour out of your hair and return to your natural colour. The process of colouring hair strips pigment out of your hair and then dyes it the shade you want. The only way to get your natural colour back without further damage from chemical processing is to grow your hair out. If the colour you dyed your hair is several shades different than your natural colour I suggest that you dye your hair as close to natural as you can and then grow it out. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment