Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair color advice- red hair to blonde?

My natural hair color is a light-medium ash blonde. I have really pale skin and freckles, so I dyed my hair red about four years ago, and have been doing so ever since. It looks great, but is such a hassle. The blonde hair was not bad though, and I do miss it. I hate dyeing my roots after a month(the red color fades really fast and the roots really show, they almost look green because ashy tones and red tones clash. Ick!). How should I go about this? My hair is already faded, a light red color, but I would like to have a color close my natural, to solve the roots problem. Any suggestions (Hair color product, etc.) are greatly appreciated!



Hair color advice- red hair to blonde?

I would think your best bet is to get your hair done by a professional. My natural hair color is a dark brown (I think, If that's what I remember LOL) Anyhow, a few months ago I died my hair the darkest brown w/ red highlights. I loved it BUT as you know red fades so fast! So then a month later I went back in to have platinum blonde highlights BUT the hair dresser told me that red is very hard to get out of hair, almost like a black. So she did the blonde highlights but unfortunately she couldn't get the platinum blonde that I wanted. It's been about 2 months and the red is now coming through the blonde it's a big mess. If I were you I would stop w/ the red and try and get back to your natural hair color but ofcourse get it professionally done to me, hair is one thing you don't want to mess up! I don't know if this answer is helping you or not but I hope it did.. somehow lol! GOOD LUCK! ps.. it's summer go blonde that's what i do and then dark for winter :)



Hair color advice- red hair to blonde?

The easiest way to get rid of what's left of the dye is to bleach it, that way you get rid of the old color and you also get the blonde back. Have a professional do it at least the first time around and then do it yourself at home if it gets to be too much of a hassle. Red hair color is the easiest and first to fade.



Hair color advice- red hair to blonde?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment