Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

I had a relaxer in my hair for about 4yrs (Straight) and then I cut all my hair off and grew it back natural (Curly) . My hair was great for the 1st year then as it grew longer it started to get straight on the ends while my roots are still curly. I usuallsy straighten my natural hair. But even after I wash it the ends are still straight. I want to know why my hair isn't all curly and how I can make it all curly.



Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

first off, don't wash your hair everyday. put it up, do something, even wear it straight for a couple days. After 2 days of not washing then wash and use a moisturizing conditioner. let it sit in your hair for a few minutes (shave your legs or something to make the time go by) After use a good leave in conditioner (i recommend infusium 23 leave in, i've used it since ive been 12 and im 25 now) Take some mouse, comb it through your hair then use a difusser on the end of your blow dryer to dry on low. Difusser is a must also. your hair will be gorgeous!



Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

r u a boy or a girl



Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

curl it....... with a curling iron



Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

use a curling serum - example Frizzease curling spray.



Wet damp hair will work. Spray all over your hair.



LEAVE BANGS AWAY FROM WET HAIR, and keep them DRY!



you can straighten your bangs or curl them too.. leave them dry to straighten them though!



x



Hair HELP-Straight + curly hair?

use shampoo for curly hair, and you can get hair products that encourage your hair to curl, use some of those, especailly on the ends, and they should curl a little more, your ends just might be damaged, and fried straight, get a decent trim ,and codition your hair every day, and do deep conditionings as often as you need to

No comments:

Post a Comment