Saturday, July 25, 2009

Relaxers bad for your hair?

well you guys i'm a blk girl I had very gorgeous hair in elementary, middle and highschool but after highschool emm i started over processing my hair constantly now it's brittle and breaking! umm well I wanted to know i stopped getting relaxers all together will that add friction when i stop my natural hair in the roots and the processed hair on the outside will cause it to break? is that true and also if i keep deciding to relax hair will it break if i decide to replenish it at the same time? also if i do decide to get hair extensions for hell of it will it break my natural hair if i leave it in just atleast 3 weeks? umm these are just some questions another if I get a relaxer once a year is that okay or will I have to keep on getting it constantly every six to 8 weeks?



Relaxers bad for your hair?

Well I'm mixed blk/hisp and have very tight curly black hair (cant tell from my avatar.didn't have my hair style) anyway i used to get my hair professionally straitened and they would relax my hair and some of my curls would be kinda strait so i had to cut my hair a little but not real bad,but relaxers never really work on my hair its too thick and curly but if i were you i would just stop getting relaxers like permanently and no extensions because it may pull your hair out.just use conditioner and let you hair grow and breath.I use to try to fight my curls but now i just let it grow no more professional straitening never used extensions just conditioner and now my hair is almost down to my bottom.hope this helps



Relaxers bad for your hair?

you need to get a perm every 3 to 4 months! Extensions will not break you hair if you keep it in a little a possible! Keep nutrients in your hair at all time this will help your hair grow and also wearing braids alot will help grow your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment