Monday, July 20, 2009

Red hair color. Question?

I am a natural redhead, but ever since December I have noticed that my hair is turning a dull brownish color with a little red in it. My natural hair color is a light auburn color. I do not dye my hair at all, so I don't know why it's changing colors. I am thinking about dying my hair to be more red to get rid of the dull brown in it. Would that be alright to do or could it end up just messing my hair up? What brand of hair dye for would safe and easy to use? I have never used any hair dye before.



Red hair color. Question?

It's natural happens when u get older, but if ur wanting something to bring out the red, dont get anything to red. if ur going to dye ur hair and ur not sure what color u'll like, than i recommend dying ur hair with natural instincts, because it's not permanent, if u dont like it all u have to do is wash ur hair with dish soap and it'll come out. Hope this helped



Red hair color. Question?

Your hair color changes as you get older, this is natural. I would go to a professional and have them do your hair for you, especially since you haven't colored your hair before.



Good Luck!



Red hair color. Question?

Go to your beautician. She is the one who will know what to use and will not destroy it. Trust me on this one.



Red hair color. Question?

elise is right, my boyfriend is a natural red head, and his hair is getting darker, when he was younger it was bright red, now it has brown in it, its like a darker red, i actually wonder if our baby will have red like hair, it would be so cute if it came out light brown wit auburn hair!



i think red hair is pretty well dark red, red hair looks so rich in color, i dont get why a lot of white people seem to dislike red hair, im black and i like it!!!!!



Red hair color. Question?

Be careful what you use.. you can try and buy Nice N Easy hair color and you should use a popular brand hair color cause you don`t want to make a big mess of your hair..



Red hair color. Question?

I am a natural redhead too and you are aging the same way I did. I was a carrot top as a kid, then my hair went to auburn and then turned mostly brown. I started using a henna rinse to bring back the red highlights in my hair. You can get henna at any beauty supply store and it is very easy to use and not hard on your hair. Or do as other said and get a pro to dye it back red if you want a bolder color.



Red hair color. Question?

Red hair gets duller with age.



Keep healthy, eat well and use natural, non-bleaching hair products.



If that fails then you could try dying your hair... how about using henna? Henna is red and is a natural product so its not harsh or bleaching.



Red hair color. Question?

your getting older, its just genes. i would go to a salon, they can help you pick out a color that looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment