Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is the pantene pro-v relaxed & natural breakage defense treatment any good for ethnic hair any g

In my opinion, the whole Pantene line is awesome for every hair, i have been using their products for 14 years! (wow...i'm getting old). Try it out, if you don't like it u can report this answer for abuse! lol



Is the pantene pro-v relaxed %26amp; natural breakage defense treatment any good for ethnic hair any good?

i absolutely love pantene breakage defense. it lives up to it's claims. i saw a huge difference in a month. yet it is always sold out so when i see it i buy all that i can afford. Report It



Is the pantene pro-v relaxed %26amp; natural breakage defense treatment any good for ethnic hair any good?

I use it on my white - but very kinky, baby fine and brittle hair - and it seems to help. I use a lot of other products for ethnic hair. But I like Cream of Nature for chemically treated hair the most. Keeps it from breaking, leaves it easy to comb and reduces frizz, but doesnt weigh it down (or worse, make it poofy)



Is the pantene pro-v relaxed %26amp; natural breakage defense treatment any good for ethnic hair any good?

Pantene is one of the worst shampoos you can use. The silicone in it is terrible for your hair. Please use salon products. They are marginally more expensive but because they are more concentrated they last longer. Professional products are pH balanced to protect your hair. In addition, professional products don't use the drying alcohols that your drug store brands do.



Is the pantene pro-v relaxed %26amp; natural breakage defense treatment any good for ethnic hair any good?

I used it and hated it. I thought it made my hair very dry. Which is what I thought of the other Patene lines. Sure, your hair will be shinny, but it will be a dry shinny mess. You're better off using almost any other shampoo targeted for very dry/brittle hair or African American hair. I'm still trying to find the holy grail of shampoo and conditioner. I used to use breakthru by Softsheen and I really liked that. But it's very hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment