Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dyeing dyed hair(black to blonde)?

Well I had black natural hair, dyed it blonde, I liked it, then I had a job interview, dyed it back black. I wanna go blonde again well cuz thats the only way I can get a light brown. I'm sure I have to do all this professional stuff, but the hair color product i bought is from feria and what I don't get is that it says bleach blonding, but it says not to use on colored hair. Im guessing that its basically for only natural hair? If thats the case I'll just wait till my natural hair grows back before I dye again, cuz I hate this damage my hair is going through. Thx



Dyeing dyed hair(black to blonde)?

i would stay away from the home hair colour regardless of who makes the hair colour. If you have had to lighten your hair, then dye it, and want to lighten it again, it will be so dry and dead it will fall out and look totally gross.



If i were you, id let it grow out - wait a few more months and then go to the hair salon and ask to go a little lighter and go blonde gradually, not in one go.



Also, because your hair was light and now its dark, if you do the feria hair colouring/bleach blonding you may not get the result you want. Your hair will go to a brassy colour (because when hair is dark it goes to a browny red colour, then light red, then light blonde etc .... you will need the help of toners aswell to help achieve the right colour .... thats why it is aLWAYS best to go to a professional/hair salon to go lighter, get high lights, foils, streaks, etc ...



Dyeing dyed hair(black to blonde)?

if you don,t like your hair consult with a stylist, i know someone who did this and their hair started tangling in knots and falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment