Thursday, July 23, 2009

Choppy hair, bangs, and two toned hair?

okay so my hair it about shoulder length, and i didnt get my hair as choppy as i wanted when i went in a while ago. My bangs are at my lips. i want them to be like http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/sh...



then have the rest of my hair pretty choppy. and then my natural hair color is blonde. right now im brown and am missing the blonde a little, so i want to get 2 toned. bottom part of my hair blonde again, dye of course.



so my first question is : should i do this?



2nd question: any pictures of choppy hair?



3rd question: am i going to have to bleach my hair to get super blonde bottom, or how do i get blonde if i have darker brown hair.



thought i'd get them all in instead of blocking all of yahoo with simular questions:)



thanks:)



Choppy hair, bangs, and two toned hair?

yeahh



http://www.tombraider4u.com/ashlee-simps...



yea, but not too much



Choppy hair, bangs, and two toned hair?

wow that is really pretty. i like the bangs. i got my hair cut like 2 weeks ago and i got alot of short layers and it gave it like extra perfect waves and way more volume. it looks good straightened also.

No comments:

Post a Comment