Monday, July 20, 2009

Calling all Natural Black women!! Please help me?

Has anybody used the products Mixed Chicks? if so what was the result and would you recommend it? I have thick 4a hair. I'm going natural and doing the BC next month and i want something formulated for curly hair that doesn't contain a whole bunch of chemicals or bad for hair ingredients such as mineral oil or petroleum. What products would you recommend for natural hair? i'm also thinking of doing the no-poo thing is that better for natural hair than using shampoo? i know i'm asking alot but I really just don't want to ruin my hair when its natural like it got ruined when i relaxed. PLEASE help?!



Calling all Natural Black women!! Please help me?

I have not tried Mixed Chicks. A site where some 4s hang out is: naturallycurly.com. Here's one review from there: http://www.naturallycurly.com//curltalk/...



As for products, you want to look for very moisturizing ones. I really can't recommend any as I don't use commercial products anymore save Aubrey Organics.



Calling all Natural Black women!! Please help me?

Is there such a thing as a unnatural black woman? Does that mean I am a natural white guy? Is Michael Jackson an unnatural white guy?



Calling all Natural Black women!! Please help me?

i'm not black



Calling all Natural Black women!! Please help me?

If you use a moisturizing shampoo you will not have to do the no-poo. The no-poo is a result of people using shampoos that were not formulated for black and/or curly hair. Black hair and curly hair tends to be much drier than straight hair, and if the wrong shampoos are used on it, it causes the hair to be dry and unmanageable and can also cause hair breakage. That is why people went the no-poo route. However, there are shampoos, and other hair care products that are natural and formulated to be gentle to black and curly hair types. Northwest Scents is one of these. Northwest Scents products are free from mineral oil, petrolatum, harsh detergents, and artificial scents. You can find out more about them at http://www.nwscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment