Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

Well im getting my hair done tomorrow and using extentions, I want a new hair color but Im pregnant and heard its not safe to color it so im going with the extentions.. Im not sure about this style. I wanted 2 different shades, blk my natural hair and some other color not sure yet. but I wanted my natural hair/tone on the top of my hair then the back way down the colored hair. will this look right I hope i helped explain to visualize. and im drk kind of meduim brown complextion and would like to know suggestions for a hair tone.. and do you think the style would work the two tones blk and then a lighter color all the way in the back well kinda underneath all the blk..



Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

I recommend you go to HairSisters.com and look at all the multiple styles, textures, and colors they have under their selections.



I use glue on extension and change my hair style every month using these folks... they have by far the best advice, selection, prices, and quality I have every used and I have 40 years of doing hair and working with my own.



The bottom line is - go for what feels good for you - don't let others dictate what you do. I was wearing streaked and two-tone hair waaaay before we saw it as a "style". I did it to match my mood and my clothes... now it is common place.



Good luck with your hair and your new little one.



Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

Honestly this style is way overdone any and everybody has this, I encourage you to do something different. Maybe something like frosted tips or something. But please not the two toned black on bottom blonde or brown on top .



Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

dependin on ya skin tone u should get a kinda blonish color but not out flat too white blond or if ur skin tone is kinda dark den get a kinda reddish or burgundy tye color it will look cut and u should get curly hair that way if it even get messed up u can jus fluff or u can get straight so u can curl and have curly sometimes



Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

You can color your hair just use natural product this will not hurt your pregnancy. The reason why they said is not safe, is because of the peroxide other thing is they said it might not get the color in to your hair because of the hormones change but that is not true. Caramel is the best color for you and mixed with your natural hair color. I'm not sure about the extension, anyway this is your choice.



Black Hair Question.. any sista's out there... or hairdressers please help asap?

i dont know if this is your type of thing but i had a girl come into my salon and she had black hair and her bottom layer of hair underneath the black she got a bright color once she got a green cutting through and another time she got a red i didnt think the green would look so good but it looked awesome it was amazing she got her hair trimmed a little so the green would come through more it looked good but what im trying to say if you pick the right color to go with your black and a color you can settle for then i think it will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment