Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair dye??

I'm looking to dye my hair at home. Last time I did this was about 3 years ago and my hair turned bright orange!!? I don't know if it was in too long, or what happened. My roots are grown out (my hair is long) so the blondish color is only about 1/3rd of the legnth of my hair. I'm afriad it looks stupid so I want to dye it at home again. This time I will be dying a darker color (than the previous attempt) one that I'm going to try to match the closest to my natural hair color. Any good brands that will not cause a disaster? Also, if I dye my hair close to my natural, will I have to keep dying my hair, because that's something I want to avoid and is important!!! Thanks for your help!!



Hair dye??

Use L`oreal, their hair coloring products are excellent. Get a shade lighter than ur natural hair color as all coloring products tend to turn out darker. U don`t say what ur natural hair color is, so it`s impossible to suggest what color u might try.In time the color may fade from the blonde section of ur hair, but u can keep trimming it off or just recolor that section of ur hair if u can`t live with it. U should not have to recolor the rest of ur hair, just do the remainding blonde.



Hair dye??

Pretty much any brand is good. and about having to dye it over and over again yes you will unless you can stand the color until your hair is completely grown out because the color will copper-ish after awhile...and it will fade as you wash it over time.



Hair dye??

Use loreal... it wont be a disaster.



if you get it close enough you wont have to dye your hair anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment