Monday, July 20, 2009

Is redying my hair a good option?

I got my hair colored about 4 months ago and my roots are really starting to show. i think it looks trashy and i do not want to wait a whole year for my natural hair color to grow out. I wish there was a way to color my hair so close to my natural color that when it starts growing out it'll blend in with my roots. is that possible? i got my hair professionally colored last time and when she first dyed my hair it looked like my natural color but then the color turned redish and then golden brown and my natural hair color is dark brown. what can i do? i don't want to keep dying my hair because i'm only 16 years old. but i can't deal with looking trashy for one year. i hate the color of my dyed hair.



Is redying my hair a good option?

you could get the color stripped. or just ask the hair people to use a good brand that stays in.



Is redying my hair a good option?

Four months is long enough to dye your hair again. But if you want it to match up, then go back to the hairdresser. She can match your roots to a dye that will blend in with your natural color more than dyes you can buy at walmart.



Is redying my hair a good option?

dye it back close to ur natural color.. its not horrible to dye ur hair more then once.. just make sure u use conditioner cuz it helps a lot



Is redying my hair a good option?

When you go back, ask them to simply dye over the new color with dark brown.



Is redying my hair a good option?

Going to a professional for this is the best choice you can make, as they can match your natural color the best, fixing the formula depending on the color of the lightened hair.



Now this is the important part. It takes two to three times of having your hair colored to your natural shade for the color to hold and not have it fade to red, golden etc.



Addidtionally, to get the color to last better, use warm water and not hot on your hair. Shampoo only when your hair is dirty, not everyday if your hair is dry. Also remember that the more suds you have shampooing, the more color you are washing down the drain. I know Goldwell makes a lower sudsing shampoo for color treated hair, and it works great.



Also be sure to condition your hair after shampooing. If your hair dries out, the color leaves the hair quicker. So be sure to moisturize your hair with a conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment