Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help! Lighten my hair with Chamomile on my brassy, color treated hair??

**Ok... So back in August, I decided to do an at-home blonde dye job on my naturally dark ash blonde hair.



...Of course, it turned out to be brassy. I decided to live with it, and so now I have a good 6-7 inches of my natural hair color's roots, and the bottom half of my hair is the brassy color.



**Today I bought Clairol's Shimmer Lights "Purple" Shampoo and shampooed 3 times in the shower. I actually could notice a slight decrease in the brassiness. It was closer to my natural dark ash blonde color. I guess I'm just going to have to keep using it to see more results.



**Well... it is almost spring, and I want to lighten up my hair, but cannot afford to go to a salon, and also just don't want to deal with dyes anymore. I have used chamomile tea to lighten up in the past, and was very happy with the results.



**The question is...



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; If I apply chamomile tea to my hair, what effect will it have on the brassy parts of my hair that I'm trying to neutralize with the purple shampoo?



Help! Lighten my hair with Chamomile on my brassy, color treated hair??

chamomile tea on brassy toned hair... i have never heard of that before!



Blonde shampoo is great for removing brassy tones in hair... try PPS shampoo and Conditioner... i use it and its amazing! it comes in 1L bottles and lasts for months!



Also you should try using toner for fast results... its much cheaper to buy it yourself compared to having it done at the hairdressers and it is just as affective!

No comments:

Post a Comment