Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair dye question! Please help.?

I am naturally a blonde, with fair skin. [see picture]



http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



I have always liked my natural hair color, and still do, but I want to try out being brunette. However, I really want some good advice on a few things first. So, if you are either a professional hair stylist/colorist OR if you have dyed your hair from blonde to brown before, please help me out with these questions. :]



1. I bought Clairol Natural Instincts, Navajo Bronze 12A. This is slightly darker than the box suggests to use for blondes, but what will the result be? Too dark? Take longer to wash out?



2. WILL it ever truly wash out/fade away? Will my natural blonde eventually return?



3. Does this product extensively damage hair?



And any other suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much. 10 points awarded for best answer, of course. :D



Hair dye question! Please help.?

hun, i've done this before. and trust me when i say STAY BLONDE. If you dye it brown, over about 2 months, it will turn greenish brown. it looks horrible. plus it will damage your hair so bad. You're so pretty anyway! And the fair skin and light eyes wont look good with green hair! plus blondes are hotter anyway, right?



DEFINITELY. %26lt;3



Hair dye question! Please help.?

A darker blonde with dark brown streaks



Hair dye question! Please help.?

DON'T GET IT DARKER!



I know you want to try being brunette, but I think you will regret it in the long run. When you try to go back to blonde it will be harder to be close to your natural. I really think you should embrace your natural hair color. It is really pretty. I think you will regret it. Seriously, you are pretty and you don't need to do anything. Trust me. I have dealt with many people who dyed their hair and then got upset when they couldn't go back to natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment