Monday, July 20, 2009

What natural foods can i eat to make my hair grow faster?

You can do several things to help hair growth. The best is to take some vitamin E or increase vitamin E in your diet. Also scalp massage, getting regular trims, and some people swear by using horse shampoo and conditioner (gives you silky and shiney hair).



What natural foods can i eat to make my hair grow faster?

I've found that by making myself get goosebumps on my head that that makes my hair grow really fast. It's already down the middle of my back when just a couple of months ago it was right below my shoulders. As far as for natural foods, I eat whole grains, low sugar, low carbs and plenty of fruits and veggies and I also eat a small portion of meat with every meal. And drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment