Monday, July 20, 2009

Is there a way i can get rid of all the layers of dye in my hair and go back to my natural color?

if so, how much does it cost and how much damage does it do?



Is there a way i can get rid of all the layers of dye in my hair and go back to my natural color?

i think you have to dye it to match your natural color and let it grow out. that's what i did.



Is there a way i can get rid of all the layers of dye in my hair and go back to my natural color?

It is very rough work and your hair will be really damaged. U just have to slowly start dyeing it back to close to normal. And at some point u will get there.



Is there a way i can get rid of all the layers of dye in my hair and go back to my natural color?

From my experience the best way to get back to your natural color is to start off with color remover. Usually you can buy it from specialty stores and some grocery stores.



Use that as it says, and it'll take your hair to the last known base. Since you said you bleached it, it'll most likely turn a whiteish blonde. From there, immediately put a color on it that's the same as your natural.



Then when it grows out, it should match and blend nicely.



Hope this helps.



Is there a way i can get rid of all the layers of dye in my hair and go back to my natural color?

If it's permanent dye, then you can't go back to your original color. You'd have to have your hair stripped, which takes all the pigment out of the hair shaft. After that, you'll have to dye it a color similar to your natural color.



You can try stripping it yourself - that's the cheapest way. Sally Beauty has all the stuff you need - think it's called Loreal Color Zap. But, unless you're totally broke, I'd get a professional to do it. They know how to get it even, which is really hard if you don't know what you're doing. However, it's going to be pretty expensive. It depends on where you live for the exact cost, but I'd say it will cost $50 at least to strip it, and more if you want them to color it close to your natural color.



If you strip and re-color in the same day, your hair will be pretty damaged. Stripping dries out your hair like bleach, because it's the same principle - you're taking the color out of your hair. If you can, wait a day or two after stripping to let your hair rest, before putting the new dye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment